Friday, September 28, 2007

Two delights

There is a short piece on the radio that I am really liking. Iris (e-reese) Bahr's weekly work arrives about 4:45 pm on Mondays, just when my commute home becomes most tedious.
Here is a description: "Social Studies" is a three-minute, rapid-fire satire about power, politics, and popular culture, seen through the lens of Svetlana, a Russian prostitute to Hollywood stars and political heavyweights. Here is the link to listen to some of her previous offerings:
http://www.kcrw.com/etc/programs/ss
You might want to give "Tofu Forum" a test drive.

I also want to bring to your attention a delightful site that has simple, sweet games. All the games are written by Ferry Halim. He lives in and codes his games from Fresno, CA. "Bees" is one of my favorites and at least one of his games usually helps wash the stresses of the day away.
Here is the link to his site:
http://www.ferryhalim.com/orisinal/

I have added these two sites to my 'Links To Share' section.

No comments: